July 12, 2005
|
Hooray: My first blog entry!
That's right! Here I am. Here is my blog. I might as well start with some news and pictures and stuff...

Guess who's birthday it is today... that's right! Bill Cosby (a.k.a. Strawberry Jello) is turning 68. Dang! He's old. Does he still do those jell-o commercials?

Tiffani Thiessen got married! Ya, Married! What really surprised me is that she doesn't go by Tiffani Amber Thiessen anymore. That's stupid. Has anyone told her that's stupid yet?

In other news, Mary-Kate Olsen loves to play with little dogies! She likes big dogs, little dogs, white dogs, black dogs, and other bitches. At least now we know she not prejudice and she's a dog lover. Has anyone seen the pictures of her boyfriend?

I'm sure that you've seen the nasty pictures of that old guy Robert Altman and Lindsay Lonhan. i'm not exactly sure why his dirty old hands are around that boney leg, but whatever.

Soooooo, that's pretty much it for today. I'll have more stuff tomorrow. Hopefully. It's not like anyone's going to read this anyway.


Joel blogged @ 7/12/2005 03:10:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com